Quekling II jumped to 1.56kg at the last gynae visit and I put on 2kg within a span of 2 weeks which was rather alarming! I must have eaten quite a fair bit and I think I should watch what I eat from now on. If the food is of quality, then there’s no cause for worry but….
Wt of mom: 57kg
These days see me getting restless and lethargic more easily. It can truly be a struggle at times dealing with a very active toddler. It’s the last lap and I have to hang in there. There are still things to be done.
I posted the list of things that I need to do within the next few weeks (in another account) and I shall record them here.
In no order of priority. ..
1. Continue to talk to F about the arrival of the second one. I know how the first one reacts depends on her maturity level and the real emotions will come when the baby arrives. But there is no harm in preparing her. I remember how as a 4YO, I felt so jaded by my own mom when my sis arrived and I don’t really want that to happen to F.
2. Install a ceiling fan in the living room. This is my fault. The hubs wanted to install fan during renovation but I didn’t want. I regretted.
3. Go through the piles of clothes given by friends for the baby and then need to wash and allocate space for them. [DONE]
4. Go through Faith’s clothes and to give away since we have no more space! [DONE]
5. Send baby mattress, pillow, bumper to my mom’s place to sun. Our place is just pathetic with very little sunlight. [DONE]
6. Check if my breastpump still works. Crossing my fingers! This is such an important item to me!
7. Start preparing and freeze meals like sauce, broth, meatballs, etc.
8. We need to set up the cot but we still haven’t decided on the sleeping arrangement when the little one comes.
9. Looking forward, we might need part time help. Need to source for one if that is the case.
10. Buy baby stuff like shampoo, diapers, wet wipes but for these, I will shop online. No longer have the energy to carry so much stuff.
11. Orientate the hubs to the market since he will need to bring the confinement nanny there to do grocery. Also need to teach him the parts of certain meat so that he will buy correctly.
12. Need to get the hubs to drive more often as he will need to send F to school.
13. Buy confinement stuff like the bathing things and herbs. Thankfully, Mom said she would help me get the wine, sesame oil and herbs before she goes for her hols. Thank God fot her!
14. Pack hospital bag. Not very important.
15. Read up on contractions and newborn sleep pattern. I have completely forgotten.
16. Wash and sterilise milk bottles and breastmilk containers.
17. Fumigate the car. It’s very dusty and dirty!!!
18. Buy nursing bra. I forgot where i bought previously!!!
19. Borrow car seat from a friend.
20. Get stroller back from mom’s place.
21. Settle CDA for both?