We are back from Penang and for today, I’ll share what’s in my bag for a 6-month-old mother.
1. Nursing cover. Couldn’t do without it.
2. Diaper bag which consists of diapers (duh), wet wipes, extra clothes for Faith.
3. Water bottle.
4. Recycling bag for grocery shopping.
5. Mini fan. Today, I decided to walk to church for bible study and thought I would attach it to Faith’s pram but in the end, didn’t use. Sigh! Added extra weight.
7. Mom’s home keys
8. Small folder to contain cards and vouchers.
9. Ipad and notes for BS.
10. Home keys (not in pic)
11. Old receipts
Hmm, this is not much different from my bag in January.
So, what’s in your bag?
Linking up with