– running in the ECP. When can I return to running???Arghh!
– participating in races. Can’t wait for Faith to grow up and then I will sign her up for StandChart kids dash. Then the hubs, Faith and I will all be participating. Yay!
– wearing high heel shoes.
– wearing my S-sized clothes which are all packed in a luggage now. I wonder if I could ever go back to wearing them. =(
– consuming sashimi.
– trekking in the forest. Bukit Timah, Mount Kinabalu, Teman Negara, etc. Next time, we shall attempt the one in Lombok.
– hanging out with Lafemme.
– baking classes.
I’m looking forward to…
– Faith coming into this world!
– many sleepless nights to come. Fighting this battle from this time forth. Faith has been kicking relentlessly last night. Wonder what’s up with her…
And…I stumbled upon a website with a whole list of mummy bloggers! Reading their experiences uplifted and assured me that what I’m going through is really nothing unusual. Good!