Over these three days, I have decided work from home and what a wonderful choice! I was able to catch up with a few things that I could not do if I were to stay in school. I’m thankful that:
– I was able to go grocery shopping with mom at the wet market and that she introduced me to really fresh vegetables and fish.
– I was able to prepare a decent breakfast and dinner for the hubs.
– the hubs and I managed to squeeze in some time to go for a 30-minute brisk walk at the reservoir yesterday.
– I managed to prepare dinner when FIL came back with the hubs on Tuesday. Phew, thankfully, there’s enough food.
– I started baking bread though it turned out hard as rock. Bleh.
– I managed to shop at Poon Huat for more baking stuff! Yay!