I realised that my MacBook Pro could accept the AVCHD files without their conversion to other acceptable format in iMovie! That’s really a good piece of news! I can finally make movies and this without purchasing or installing any other software.
It worked just then and I only need to maneuver my way into iMovie now. Hope it truly can work!
Zucchini muffins (yields 12)
My verdict? They are rather dry. In fact, not very delectable. =(
2 large eggs, beaten
1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
3 cups grated fresh zucchini
2/3 cup canola oil, plus more for greasing the muffin tins
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1 cup chopped pecans
1 cup golden raisins
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, brown sugar, and vanilla. Stir in the grated zucchini, canola oil, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk the flour with the cinnamon and nutmeg. Add the dry ingredients to the zucchini mix and stir well. Finally, stir in the pecans and raisins.
4. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin with canola oil. Spoon the batter into the cups to fill them about 3/4 of the way. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick or small knife inserted in a muffin comes out clean.
5. Transfer the pan to a wire rack to cool for about 20 minutes. Then run a small paring knife around each muffin and remove them from the muffin tin.