150 cc heavy cream
1 teaspoon Matcha
1 tablespoon sugar
Sift flour and Matcha together twice.
Preheat oven to 200C.
Line the roll pan with wax paper.
(How to make)
1. Beat the eggs and sugar with an electric mixer until stiff but not dry, set aside.
2. Add the flour and Matcha mixture by lightly sprinkling it into the bowl, then fold in into the dough with a spatula.
3. Add hot milk and fold again.
4. Pour inro the roll pan and tap it on the countertop to remove any air bubbles.
5. Baske at 200C for 10 minutes or until a stick inserted near the centre of the cake comes out clean. Set to cool.
6. After the cake has completely cooled, remove the wax paper from the cake.
7. To make the filling: beat heavy cream and sugar with an electric mixer until it is stiff. Then add Matcha and mix well.
8. Spread the Matcha whipped cream on the roll cake with Azuki and roll.
9. Wrap the cake in wax paper and chill in the refrigerator for more than 30 minutes.