I spent my first year of my 30s in a very marvellous way. As I am coming to the end of the first year, I thought it would be fun to list down 30 things that I would do for the following year. These things should cause me to get out of my comfort zone and that I have not attempted before. They should be SMART and I have a total of one year to accomplish them (for those that I did not give a deadline).
The following are stuff I would attempt once I turn 31 (verysoon). =D
1. Complete a biathlon. I’ve not attempted one before.
2. Complete an overseas marathon. NY or SC in KL.
3. Conduct Facebook and sms lessons for dad. So that he can communicate with us while we are overseas.
4. Clock in 750km for 2010. I will be hitting around 700 after the marathon. So this will be 50km more. Too little?
6. Walk through the whole Bible
7. Read at least 12 books for the year
8. Treat hubs to a musical. I don’t think I have the chance to do so yet.
9. Set up e-bay account. Loads to sell.
10. Bake Matcha & Azuki Swiss roll
11. Perform a storytelling session for kids
12. Sell off Ken’s TREK bike by Sept 2010
13. Sell off exisiting shades by August 2010
14. Complete the study on Proverbs 31
15. Organize hard disk’s info according to year
16. Sew a top for a dinner
17. Chicken rice @ Malacca
18. Finish HL products before we leave in Sept
19. Have customary wedding. Duh.
20. Run a race with La femme.
21. Cook and document 30 different dishes on the blog. This suggestion is contributed by Ken and I should not have attempted to cook these dishes before.
22. Rollerblade with Peggyand/or EK. This is beyond my control since either of them has to be available to come out with me.
23. Complete a short course in Boston. If we are going there after all.
24. Compile all the poems that Ken wrote me.
25. Do a canvas painting.
26. Prepare a dish/dessert once every month for CG for a period of 6 months.
27. Complete reading a Chinese book. I have not read a single Chinese book since ‘O’ Levels. This is going to be a GREAT challenge. OK. It is not lao fu zi that I have in mind but a autobiography of Rene Liu which I bought many years back in China.
28. Something for K. Secret.
29. Treat hubs to a spa. He is always the one who treats me. I want to give him one!
30. A car-free day every fortnight till August. That is also the time when we should sell off the car.