Yea! Talked to Ps Jerry today and basically, there shouldn’t be a problem for our solemnisation in Sept. Of course, we have to complete our PMC and Ken to go through the baptism class. I’m thankful that the church is going all out to help genuine cases like us rather than places restrictions.
Next step? Decide on the date and see if they are available. Also, we would need to see how the procedure will go. It will be simple, I promise cos I am not big on long, draggy wedding. The more important thing is to have our wedding/marriage blessed. The others? Not necessary. Of course, seeing our guests having fun is cool too!
So, now we need to come up with a list of guests. Since the place could not hold a lot of people, we have to limit. Another step taken!